Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jewelry Sale and Fundraiser for Peggy


Whew! I finally got a chance to blog this month.

We've set the date for our jewelry sale to raise money for Peggy's WalkAide. It will be April 5 (Palm Sunday, the Sunday before Easter), in West Newton, Mass. Send me mail if you haven't gotten your postcard by the middle of March.

Speaking of the postcard, it came out great. I put the Flint Stone pendant with the kumihimo necklace and sterling findings as the main photo.

The other images are older pieces, one of which has been on my etsy site.

Well, that's all for now. Tomorrow we're going to pick up Peg's WalkAide. Other than that, I'm working on displays for the show, and I'll be in NYC in a couple of weeks to see my friend Katie and go to The Pier antiques show. Maybe I'll see someone famous!

No comments: